Tuesday 11 May 2010

We Voted We Voted!


So this really is a bad time since my paper is on Thursday, but I was kinda hooked with this blogging thing. Last week my housemate (Yazira) and I went to vote!!!! And It is soooo frickin cool. Seriously!! I mean we didnt even have to queue! The place that we were supposed to go is a school, which located like 3 minutes away from our house. We felt so cool that we even took picture in front of our house. When we reached there, there's this one Independent candidate campaigning for himself, and since we don't even know who the candidates are and who are we going to vote (Bad Campaigning yellow red and blue!) so we just decided to vote for him (But we get to vote for two other candidates as well). I felt so bad to the Independent candidates, they didnt even have logos (kalau kat Malaysia atleast ada basikal ke buku ke, kan!).Oh we managed to take some pictures!!Bergaya punya bergaya masa da nak siap tu baru lah makcik tuh jerit "NO PHOTOS IN HERE!". Too late Mak Cik! Penat kami camwhoring. Well that's it chicas and chicos!








No comments:

Post a Comment