Tuesday 11 May 2010

HE MADE IT!

OhMyGaga!!!

Normally I hate Lippi coz he totally sux. I mean, dont get me wrong, he's the one who guided Italy in 2006 and all but since he's been re-appointed after Euro 2008, I just hated that white-haired old man (seriously though, is he wearing a wig?). Italy has these whole bunch of young players just waited to be called, case in point, Giovinco. I mean as flop as Juve is this year, lets get real, that boy got moves. Anyways, Im running out of topic here. Rossi made in the 30-squad. While the deal is not done yet, I can't help but grinning over my Contingencies Past Years papers. Everyone is sceptical whether or not he will made it to the final squad. To be honest, he is not in his best form lately. But oh well, a girl just can keep hoping!

Oh, I went out of this craziness a couple days ago, looking for this:



Instead, I came home with this.

Look at the top left corner.

Mission unaccomplished but I'm still verry happy!!!

Till then.

The Cool Loser.


No comments:

Post a Comment