Thursday 20 May 2010

MES QUE UN POST!

CAMPEONES CAMPEONES OLE OLE OLE!

Okay I'm like TOTALLY late for this entry..but what the hell, its MY blog, so I can write whatever I want whenever I want, thats the whole point right??

Last week Barca have won LA LIGA!!!! I watched the game and MESSI totally killed. Though I was sad to see he didn't get the hatrick to break Ronaldo's
record for pichichi (the fat one,not the vain one.)
Anyways, I couldn't be more happier to see them
win with record-breaking-mind-blowing 99 points.
And they only lost ONE TIME!!! Though i was kinda blaming Pique for the dramatic last minute own
goal he made againts Osasuna last year(I'm totally
picturing an angry Puyol banging his take-out
noodles hair right now). If its not for that, Barca will have a cool 101 points. But what the hell, what
important is WE WON! Take THAT Madrid!!
(Phoebe's evil Laugh over there).

I was still gutted that Barca didn't get to the final of the CL. I was soooo nervous when I watched that
game againts the -11defendersantifootball- Inter
Milan. My housemate Tumi was watching with me at that time and at the final minutes I was like,
'Tumi, ko tengok, aku tak sanggup!!" and I went out. And when she screamed GOAL! at Bojan's goal
I was running back inside my room, saying in my
head, oh Lil Bo pulled an Iniesta!!! But then the goal was cancelled. StupidRef. Maybe we just can go
next year.But it won't be the same as the final this
year is in Madrid and everyone knows how
important it is for Barca to win ANYTHING in Madrid. But oh well, on a positive note, next year's CL will be in Wembley, and IM TOTALLY GOING.

On an unrelated topic, we signed DAVID VILLA!!
Thanx Laporta for making my week after that
shiteous Financial Economics paper. And also he
might sign Fabregas a.s.a.p.I wont talk about it until the deal is done (although I can't stop picturing the Xavi-Fabregas-Iniesta partnership. That will be like football-gasm).

On a second unrelated note, Del Bousque has
announced the final squad and I was totally shock
to see neither Specky nor Shorty (aka Rossi's team mates) in the squad. But who am I to question the
boss right? Besides, I pretty much cool down as soon as I saw Pedro in the list. Hes going to kill in the WC, I can totally sense it using my special
superdynamic Louboutin-level sixth sense.

Ok, I better stop rambling about football now, I
have 3 more FFR past papers waiting for me
on the table. Here's a gift for u guys! Though its not as dramatic as the Gladiator one,
this one still will make you (okay,me) sob (skip to
1:00 if u prefer not to hear some random reporter
rambling in Catalan).

Till then.


The Cool Loser.

p/s thanx Yazira for updating my blog!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment