Sunday 23 May 2010

Fake Congrats to Inter.

Ok this is the first time I posted twice in one day. YEAY ME!!!

Anyways, I just wanted to congrats Inter for their victory last night. (I'm trying really hard here). To be honest I didnt watch the game coz well a) I could not care less b) I hate to see Inter win (this must be what Chelsea's fans felt last year,huh?).But, I do ask my friend all the way in Canada hows the game going and he said Inter rocks it. Im just taking his words here (but no way I would believe it). Well congratulations Inter for last night but most importantly congrats for the treble. I just randomly think just now that I don't really know a hardcore fan or to put in a lame way kipas-susah-mati of Inter. I know many3 support Man Utd (oh btw Im still in,im not a traitor!well maybe a lil bit),a few of chelsea's , only ONE of liverpool's, but most of my cousins and frens support Arsenal which I don't get at first but then when I see them play I saw a lot of similarity between Arsenal and Barca, only ,well, they didn't win trophies =D. Oh they didn't have hot guys either except for Cesc but he's from Barca so that doesn't count.

Back to the Inter news, apparently z "Special one" has agreed to move to Real. How interesting is that?! I can't wait for the next El Clasico to see the two hottest coaches in the whole wide wolrd clashes, in a Gladiator style (okay,maybe i imagine too much). But mostly Im wondering can he work with Ronaldo? Just imagine two really vain man arguing in Portugese about who's more "special" than the other. Trust me, it will NEVER work. Or, will it? Oh speaking of Portugese I remember back in college in Mr.B 's class, I was reading the paper, football section ofcourse,duhh. Then Mr. B saw Mourinho's picture (I think it was during the CL final of Chelsea-Man Utd) then he said, "AHH that Spanish man". Then I said, "Nooo, he's Portugese!" Then he blushes and said "Oh really?". Haha Mr B. But after that we started to talk about football and and he told me some interesting facts! Though I don't remember all of them as Mr B starts rambling, I remembered he told me about why they called Arsenal "The Gunners". Apparently Arsenal was founded in a place that basically famous for making weapon then Walla!, "The Gunners". Make sense but I don't know if its true. Ha! Why I'm taking about Arsenal here?? You see, thats hows girls rule, u give them one topic to talk, they'll ended up with another very very unrelated topic, right chicas? Sometimes it doesn't even make sense.

Well the point of this post is to give my fake congratulation to Inter. Congratulations!

No comments:

Post a Comment