Thursday 27 May 2010

Awwwwwww

So I'm very sleepy right now and started youTubing random football stuff. And look what I found!


I'm suprised he has feelings!!! It's like seeing a romantic movie where the boyfriend jump of the plane to say goodbye to her girlfriend for 1 last time, no kidding!! But I couldn't help but LOL'd on it..
Just look at 0:36, he was like : COME BACK HERE BITCH!=p
Though, it was heartbreaking to see it.. Just imagine when Pep leave Barca........ I think the entire world will cry (okay maybe just the culés ).But heck, I don't think I can handle that.. He's the reason Barca are what they are today (I'm totally overdramatic right now). But seeing Mourinho cries made me think what are my fav "coach moments". Ok, who m I kidding. My fav PEP moments. And here r my top 3!








He's cool huh! Just name 1 coach that will sing along with "Rehab" during a Press Conference if you can. I dare you (ok, only if u don't count z Special One)! I have to get back to my studies now..urghhhhh

Till then

The Cool Loser

No comments:

Post a Comment