Thursday 13 May 2010

Valentino



Hey there chicas and chicos.

Yesterday was NOT a good day. Contingencies was so hard that all I can do afterwards was laugh. It was THAT bad. Anyways, I didn't want to rant here, dont worry. I want to tell you about what we did afterwards!!!! In order to celeberate the "Yay-I-screwed-my-first-paper", Yazira and I decided to go to this Valentino Private Sale. Sounds fancy huh !! Its located at Bond St, so, we all dengan confidentnya cakap, "ala,dekat je,senang je nak cari". Tapi cari punya cari tak jumpa2! "Where d hell is this place???" Pusing pusing pusing Bond St tuh, we go inside this one boutique named Browns and ask the girl inside (The boutique is soooo cool and I saw "Kasut Idaman!" Oh Louboutin, one day u'll be mine!) The girl showed the direction and the place is kinda secluded and dodgy if you ask me. Maybe that is something to do with "This sale is special that only special ppl can find it". Anyways akhirnya sampai la kiterang dekat the place. We have to queue first with two big bouncers at the front of the place. We went inside and I totally had a Becky Bloomwood moment! I go to the shoe section and i totally fell in love with this silver crystal studded heels!!!. I wore it and it was suprisingly comfortable. And its "only" £165 (Well I looked up online and normal Valentino costs ATLEAST £350). And we tried all sort of shoes, make me totally forgotten I still have four more papers. Goddamnit. Well we ended up empty handed but atleast we had fun! On the way back, we stopped at Thorntons and everything is on sale! So we bought one box of chocolate and it just costs us £3.50. No shoes, chocolate pon jadi lah kan!!!



Mana kedai ni!!!!



Prince Charming, Cinderella needs these!!!

Valentino Jeans!!!!

Till then!!

The Cool Loser.

2 comments:

  1. ohmygosh private sale? cool nya! :O and valentino's at that! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ude muke u mase ni klaka gle. gle gle gle! hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete