Thursday 4 November 2010

Hello again=)

Its been exactly a month since I wrote the last post.
Sorry folks. M really busy (alasan2).

Anyways what happened in the past month?
Hermmmm....let me think.
(Seriously thinking coz this post is really random)
Well apart from the courseworks I'm doing...
And oh the dissertation I'm writing..

Oh we had an Open House!!!!
We being our house, the TB'Js and the Casa's
Like really proper invite-the-whole-London
Open House. Well not the WHOLE whole, you get the picture right??
It was exhausting but really fun!!!
Really, I don't know how tiring hosting an open house can be.
Yes we had our Open House in Malaysia. But that was totally diff.
But the fun part totally trump everything.
We cook, decorate and everything.
Though the REALLY fun part begins when the party officially ended.
We got to karaoke and watch X-Factor together.
Very Malaysian huh?? xp

I think a week after that (or so. I really cant remember the date),
we went and visit the parliament!!
Like literally INSIDE them.
it was so damn shower (shower=cool in street lingo. I might use it wrong here=p).
The inside was really333 beautiful.
Im amazed how they preserved every inch of the place.
(I'm really into history now)
One day I would like to visit Malaysia's Parliament to compare!

What else happened.
Hurmm nothing major I guessed.
We just went and see Saw 3d for Halloween.
And walk around Piccadilly and Leceister Sq and see
others in costumes. No one was really outstanding like worth a picture taken
type of costumes. But still. It was uber cool.

Oh my ex-classmate from Jasin dropped by in London!
I feel REALLY old now that I can say:
I havent seen you in FIVE years!!
I was thinking;
I'm still young I wont allow to say that!!!!!
ugh who m i kidding.

I will upload the pictures later.
So not in the mood to scout them at fb=p


No comments:

Post a Comment