Sunday 3 October 2010

Bye Bye Saleza, Hello Hammersmith


Leaving home is always hard.
I'm sure you know right??
I havent blog so long haven't I.
Huh.
Well the three weeks I was home,
I was busy with babysitting duties since the Bibiks decided
to go home for raya, or for good.
Simultaneously.
Now only we realized how chaos it will be without them.
Total mayhem!!
So I helped out with babysitting and girl its not easy!
You have to be prepared with Elmo and Thomas and Barney and ABCs.
But its totally cool too.
Case in point: this height thingy.
Nureen decided to measure us (Me Her and Dedek)
and put it on the wadrobe.
Coolness!
Oh I'm trying to teach her Malay but totally not working.
The only words that you'll hear from her in Malay is:
"Saya nak tido!"
Although she did pursuit Dedek to play with her once with :
"Awak mahu bermain dengan saya?"
Totally baku. Is totally like mat salleh wants to speak Malay.
Sigh.
So Babysitting during the days, Gossiping at nights!
We're so happy that Jus Epal is back and he's back when I was back
so I hardly notice he's not working there nymore coz he's at our home
all the time. And after raya, we'll go out every night and gossips till after midnight.
We also discover new cool places.
You heard it right, KT is cool now.
I'll miss my gossips buddies and the Swift the most!

And also, we(my mum's fam) had a BBQ for John's Birthday!!!!!!
We used to do this every year I think but I wasn't there most of the time (school.bluweh).
Usually we had karoeke too but not this year. (Now I wonder why?)
Its definately the highlight of our raya and seeing nenek's
face of God-I'm-Happy-All-My-Children-Are-Here is priceless.




What else. Hurm. Oh I found Mini Shopaholic!!!
But I'll tell you bout that in a seperate post.

Ouh finally I want to apologize to ppl
I haven't got the chance to meet during my short holiday
especially my bestie Winnie and my 007 clan.
Till next year gals=)

So Bye Malaysia Hello London!

No comments:

Post a Comment