Wednesday 16 June 2010

Love Never Dies

Hey there!!
Yasirah and I have decided loooong ago that we're going to see Love Never Dies (the sequel of Phantom of the Opera) right after our Italy trip. She's obsessed on the Phantom of the Opera as I'm obsessed with football!!!=p Anyways, she managed to poison me into it using the lead actor, Ramin Karimloo. And who can resist him!!! With his look and his voice, he will turn straight men into gays.


We bought the tickets on the day itself, and we got cheap tickets and our seats are right in the middle!! It was wicked!! And the show was AWESOME!! Pardon me Phantom Die-Hards for not really go deep into this, I was never really a Phantom fan, I just know the story briefly from Form 3 Literature (or is it Form 2?) . To be honest I was just there to see Karimloo in action (and hoping that he will took off his mask which he never did). Albeit, I totally get the story line. I remember reading in the Evening Standard a couple weeks ago that Love Never Dies really butchered the innocence of Phantom, and it really got a bad review. But this is totally nonsense. I really enjoyed the show although sometimes (okay most of the time) I found it really funny. Like....nak mati pon sempat menyanyi lagi... I couldn't stop laughing to that scene while people behind us are drowning into tears (Lagilah rasa nak gelak kan). Anyways, we really enjoyed the show and Karimloo was really worth every penny. Seriously guys, his voice will give you chill.

On the way back, Yasirah and me was completely worn out. Sehari suntuk da berjalan dari Leicester Square sampai Marble Arch! We almost fell asleep in the bus until an incident happened. The bus stopped and suddenly a police van stopped besides us. 5 Policemen suddenly came into the bus straight to the upper deck (masa ni da cuak la sikit). 5 minutes later, they came with 3 men (ala Chav) in custody. I just managed to get 1 picture sebab Iphone sgt susah nak control masa tengah2 cuak ni. We were left in the dark until a Policewoman come back into our bus and told us that the CCTV caught the guys dealing drugs in the bus. And the guys just came into the bus like 1-2 stops earlier!!!! We were amazed of London Police..Efficient GILA!!!!
Like somebody is really watching through the CCTV. Kagum gila lah....Polis Malaysia macam mana? Tepuk dada, tanya selera=D


One of the three "Chavs"

2 comments:

  1. haha awesomeeeeeee. apalah u, time org belakang menangis u helak2 pula. tragic apa ending dia. =p. a brilliant show i must say. till i hear you sing...once moreeeeeeeeeeee. eh, 'chavs'? mengingatkan i terhadap sesuatu hmmmmm ;)

    ReplyDelete