Tuesday 29 June 2010

Househunting is fun. NOT .


I should've updated my blog more often aren't I? I promised you guys
many times but well....
Bak kata orang Melayu....warm warm chicken shit (lame, I know,I know). But well..
I've been busy househunting and let me tell u,
"Gurl, its no fun" (Imagine as if a chav speakin)
Yazira has been busy working so it is up to me to find a house for us. At night, we're both pulling our asses off, looking in the internet, from Gumtree to Craigslist.
She done the calling, I done the viewing.
With the weather that wants to torture my skin-tone,
I went from agency to agency, from Hammersmith to Westbourene Park to Royal Oak, hoping something decent and cheap magically appear. I would kill to live in the Central like now but man, I have to find two sugar daddys to do that. Even in Zone 2, the flats are down right expensive. Here's some of the usual situations we've happen to deal with this week.

Us : We're looking for 1 or 2 beds around here..
Agent : Ok, what is your budget?
Us : Hurm..250 to 260 per week?
Agent : Let me stop you right there. The cheapest we have is 295.
Us : (Buat muka ketat)

Us: Do U think the landlord will go any lower if we pay in advance?
Agent : How many months?
Us : Hurm..three?
Agent : Not worth it.

SIGH.

Right now we found one in Hammersmith which is like FIFTEEN stations away from my uni but I don't mind cause Picadilly supposedly laju.
We're hoping to seal the deal today so pray for us!

Here are some pictures!

Random stuff we found in Barons Court.
Dua gadis Ipanema yang berblister di kaki.
Yazira and one of the agent

2 comments:

  1. BABE!! berusaha!!!!!! to yazira too!! btw, celamak, iPanema slippers keeerrrr ;) LOVIN THE TOP PICTURE BABE!!! ahahahah I love footballers u kalah baju i hands down!!! :D bosan ni... nak lepak kat rumah u n yaz.... esok dah start kerja... "men in suits.. men in suits" ahahahaha KIDDING. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We found a house!!!!!!!!n i promise you we'll make this one nicer and lagiiiiiiii best dari rumah skarang. nak beli wiiiiii! =p datanglah sini..i bosan!

    ReplyDelete