Friday 6 August 2010

Hello!


HELLO PEOPLE!!!!!!

That's a LOONNNNNG hiatus huh?
I'm sorry but we just moved in to a new house.
And we can't get broadband for at least another 3 weeks.
SIGH.
I can only go online from my iPhone.

So many things happen during my pause.
Like a lil thing that called the WC.
And a lil team called Spain that won.
I know it has been almost a moth since the final.
But it hasnt actually sink in yet=p

Oh.
Our house is very lovelyyyy...
Although its quite far from my school.
It's just minutes away from.
jeng jeng jeng
WESTFIELD!!!
Take that! Ha!
The long search ends with a bang.
And it got the most AMAZING view.
Tak percaya?



Haha.
How perfect is this?
I got a feeling that we're going to bond sooner rather than later.
Although I never really actually see people coming in or out from the house.
Ah.
Technical difficulties.

Oh.
We havent got a name for our house yet.
Like.
Teratak Baitul Jannati.
Or
Casa El-Huron.
Seriously guys?.
So any suggestions people?

No comments:

Post a Comment